SAIL RSP-OCT and RSP-ACT Recruitment Advt. No. 01/2012
SAIL RSP-OCT and RSP-ACT Recruitment
Advt. No. 01/2012
Advt. Date: 27th Jan’12
Steel Authority of India Ltd (Sail), a Govt. of India Enterprise, Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India, invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) in the various disciplines
- Job Details are as follows:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) in the following Disciplines:
- Metallurgy: 72 Posts
- Chemical: 26 Posts
- Ceramics: 05 Posts
- Mechanical: 62 Posts
- Electrical: 30 Posts
- Instrumentation: 15 Posts
- Civil : 05 Posts
- Electronics: 05 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) in the following Disciplines:
- Fitter: 156 Posts
- Electrician: 117 Posts
- Welder: 85 Posts
- Machinist: 50 Posts
- Turner: 45 Posts
- Instrumentation: 36 Posts
- Electronics: 20 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC: 06 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 10 Posts
- MODE OF SELECTION:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the Interview.
- Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Interview will be intimated to eligible / shortlisted candidates through e-mail /SMS/ SAIL website www.sail.co.in.
- Starting date for submitting Applications through website : 06-02-2012
- Closing date for submitting Applications through website : 10-03-2012
Willing Candidates may get full details and apply from its official website.
51 Comments on “SAIL RSP-OCT and RSP-ACT Recruitment Advt. No. 01/2012”
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!