LBS Hospital New Delhi Walk In Interview for Senior Resident/ Junior Residents
GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI HOSPITAL
NOTICE FOR INTERVIEW
Interview for the following vacant or likely to be vacant posts of Senior Resident/ Junior Residents on regular basis will be held on 22.02.2012 for Senior Residents and on 24.02.2012 for Junior Residents in the hospital at 10:00 am. The appointment will be tor a period of one year for Senior Residents extendable up to further two years (total three years) or till the centralized recruitment of SRs by Govt, of NCT of Delhi, whichever is earlier and for six months for Junior Residents extendable up to further six months (total one year):
- Senior Residents: 32 Posts in the following subjects
- Anesthesia: 08
- ENT: 01
- Medicine: 05
- Obs. & Gyn.: 05
- Ortho: 02
- Peads: 06
- radiology: 01
- Surgery: 03
- Forensic: 01
Jr. Residents: 27 posts in the following subjects
- MBBS: 26
- Dental: 01
1. For candidates applying for GBC category, the certificate must be issued by competent authority of GN CT of Delhi.
2. In case of non availability of SCISTIOBC candidates, the posts shall be tilled on ad-hoc basis from other category & vice versa.
3. The number of vacancy may vary.
4. 01 post of JR & 01 post of SR will be reserved for PH candidate out of 26 posts of JRs & 32 post of SRs.
5. The vacancy of 01post of JR(Dental)on regular basis for a term of 06 months.
(A) Criteria of Eligibility:
(i) For Senior Residents: MBBS with post graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council and the candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any hospital in India.
In case where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency and are willing to serve as SR, shall be allowed to appear in the interview.
A separate merit list will be prepared for fresh candidates and for those candidates who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency. At the first the list of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as SR and then the second list candidates would be called for appointment.
The candidates from the second list will be appointed for 1 year only it would not be renewable after 1 year.
(ii) For Junior Residents: MBBSIBDS from recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council/ DeIhi Dental Council. Must not have completed 01 year Jr. Residency in any recognized institution. The candidate having completed compulsory rotary internship after 01.02.2010 shall be given preference. Junior residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the interview and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available for a further period of one year maximum on adhoc basis.
There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year. Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as JRs will be allowed to join as JR if fresh graduates are not available.
(B) Age Limit: 40 Years for both Sr. resident and Jr. Resident as on 01.02.2012 (Age relaxation is
allowed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules).
(i) For Senior Residents: PB -3 (Rs. 15600-39100] p.m. + Rs. 6600 (GP} + other allowances
(ii) For Junior Residents: PB – 3 (Rs. 15600-391 D0) p.m. + Rs. 5400 (GP) + other allowances.
Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for applying to the posts of SR/JR and submit the applications completed in all respects by 15.02.2012 in the office of Medical Superintendent,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi-110091, alongwith attested copies of testimonials
and fees of Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only) non refundable in the form of demand draft in favour
of Medical Superintendent, Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi-110091 The fee is applicable for General & OBC candidates only. List of eligible candidates will be displayed on the
Notice Board ofL.B.S. Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi-110091 on 18.02.2012 at 11:30 A.M. Application form may be downloaded from Delhi Govt. websites www.health.delhigovt.nic.in or may be obtained during the oflice hours from the office of Medical Superintendent till 15.022012.
NoTA/DA wiII be paid for appearing in the interview.
More Latest Jobs
- Walk in Interview 2015 at NIAEPR New Delhi
- Chairs of Excellence Recruitment 2015 in ICFRE
- UPSC Advt No 04/2015 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Sail Refractory Unit (SRU) Recruitment 2015 in Bokaro Jharkhand
- Visvesvaraya Iron and Steel Plant Employment Notification No. 1, 2/2014-15
- Opportunity available as Management Trainees Jobs 2015 in SAIL
- NIT Goa Fresh Job Recruitment 2014– Vacancy of Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Bokaro Steel City Walk In Interview
- Mazagon Dock Limited Job Vacancy 2014 – Recruitment of Technical Staff and Operatives in various trades
- RSMM Rajasthan Vacancy Advt 2014 Recruitment of various positions
- Recruitment 2014 at Satyawati College (Eve) – Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions
- NIRD Faculty Recruitment Advt. 2014 – Employment Vacancy News National Institute of Rural Development
- SAIL DSP Durgapur Recruitment 2014 of Medical Professional and Specialist for DSP Hospital
- Uttarakhand Post Circle Dehradun Postal/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2014
- Swajal Project Recruitment 2014 Uttarakhand Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation
- CIP Ranchi Job Recruitment 2014 Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke
- UPSC Indicative Advt. 2014 Recruitment Notices Published in Employment News
- SAC ISRO Fresh Vacancy Recruitment – 2014 of Scientist/ Engineer-SC, Space Application Centre
- COMFED Recruitment 2014 – Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd.
- Bihar SSC (BSSC) Employment News 2014 – Recruitment of Various Vacancies
- Paradip Port Trust, Odisha Vacancy 2014 for Recruitment of Pilots and other posts
- Goa PSC Vacancy Advt. 2014 Recruitment Notifications for All Employment News
- Kandla Port Trust Vacancy 2014 Recruitment of Financial Advisor and Chief Account & Medical Officer
- Mayo College Ajmer Recruitment 2014 of PGT Teachers
- UCMS Recruitment 2014 Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Non-Teaching Posts
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!